No I’m sorry but if you live in a world where there are literal soul sucking monsters and shadows which suffocate you in your sleep and a teacher is a 13 year old boy’s worst fear then that teacher is fucking inexcusable and Snape apologists need to just have a think.
I got laid last night. and this morning. and in the middle of the night when we both woke up for no apparent reason. in total I had sex four times in like seven hours. booyah.
I got laid, I got laid, I got laid.
I needed this. I recently got my heart broken and I needed to sleep with someone new (well, we had a thing for a few months last year, so not completely new, but still) and just prove to myself that I have the ability to move on, and remember that there are other people in the world.
the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else, isn’t that what they say?
I think I need to just be a slut for a while. no more complicated almost-relationships. just tons and tons of sex. yes. good plan.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end